Information for Parents - COVID-19 Proceedure
We won’t be able to hold an end of week performance but we can share a video recording of their final rehearsal and we encourage everyone to show off their hard work to you when they get home.
OUR COMMUNITY’S WELLBEING IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY AS SUCH WE WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE LATEST GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE.
MTA will safeguard our students, staff and teachers through:
- Full Covid-19 Procedure (available HERE)
- All children and staff to remain socially distanced
- Group Sizes of 15 (max) to create “bubbles” that do not mix
- Regular contact-point cleaning and deep cleaning
- Regular hand washing protocol
- No parents or carers allowed on site – recorded end of course performance
My child wants to be in the same group as their friend
- Your child will not be left unsupervised at any point in the live sessions.
- You are able to provide at least 6ft2 of clear, flat floor space for the student’s use. Where no furniture, slip and/or trip hazards can be found.
- You ensure the student is wearing appropriate uniform and footwear for online classes.
- You fully understand that as MTA are not providing these services in person, we are unable to provide any first aid or safeguarding services.
- You will not hold MTA responsible for any injury sustained as part of these classes and will watch your child for signs of sickness, tiredness, injury or illness or other incapacitations which may prevent them from taking part.
Closure of courses due to COVID-19 infection and need to self-isolate:
If a student has been asked to self-isolate or they or a member of their household shows symptoms of COVID-19 when they are due to attend the course, they will not be able to attend. In this instance we will refund your course fee upon verification such as test result or communications from the NHS Test and Trace programme.
In all other instances our holiday courses are non-refundable.
If a student or member of their household tests positive for COVID-19 while the course is running, you will need to notify us immediately and that student will no longer be able to attend on-site.
In the event of a student experiencing COVID-19 symptoms part-way through the course, their bubble will immediately be removed from on-site activities and teaching will be transferred online. You will receive a partial refund for the onsite part of the course fee for those remaining days.
In the event of a student testing positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of taking part in our courses, you must notify the office immediately and include our organisation within your track and trace submission.