Freelance Fundraising Manager 2022
- Job Description: Freelance Fundraising Manager 2022
- Child Protection & Safeguarding 2022
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity 2022
Montage Theatre Arts (MTA) is looking to recruit a new member of the team. The Fundraising Manager role is hybrid office/home based, with some necessary meeting attendances in Lewisham and in-person networking events. The Fundraising Manager will need to dedicate approximately 1 day per week to the role.
MTA encourage experienced fundraisers from various backgrounds to apply. We would be particularly interested in hearing from those who have direct experience raising money from the follow sectors:
- Performing Arts (including theatre producers etc.).
- Government Grants
Based in Lewisham, SE London, MTA is a friendly, local charity and has a respected track record for offering exceptional performing arts opportunities and training to children, young people and some adults. MTA is at an exciting time of our development, led by the General Manager, and we are looking to continue the expansion of our artistic and strategic development. The new Fundraising Manager will join a creative, passionate and sociable team.
MTA’s office is run as a ‘creative hub’; a lively (dog-friendly) workspace with enthusiastic staff, who are keen to develop ideas and share skills. The office itself is located in a modern co-working space where MTA has both a private office and access to break-out areas and various other meeting rooms.
- Fundraise a minimum of £30,000 per annum to cover core costs
- Work to grow the number of funded free and reduced rate places offered through the charity
- Sustain and grow MTA’s donor network
- Develop current fundraising strategy in partnership with the General Manager and the Board of Trustees, including investigating new fundraising channels
- Maintain, create, and develop relationships with funders
FEE AND CONTRACT DETAILS:
- Freelance Contract – 1 year with potential to extend
- Approximately 52 days’ work during duration of contract
- £6,000 guaranteed fee (approx £16.50 p/h)
Additional £4,000 – £6,000 if £30,000 target is met (dependant on experience)
If the target is exceeded, you will receive a sliding scale commission on allowable excess raised.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 16th December
Please submit a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure your cover letter clearly demonstrates your ability to meet the duties of the post and the person specification.
MTA is an equal opportunities employer, please contact us if you have any questions relating to the post.