- Administrator Job Description 2022
- MTA Application Form
- Child Protection & Safeguarding 2022
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity 2022
Montage Theatre Arts (MTA) is recruiting for a new Administrator.
Based in Lewisham, SE London, MTA is a friendly, local charity and has a respected track record for offering exceptional performing arts opportunities and training to children, young people and some adults. MTA is at an exciting time of our development, led by the General Manager, and we are looking to continue the expansion of our artistic and strategic development. The new Administrator will join a creative, passionate and sociable team.
The Administrator is an integral part of our office team and should be creative, diligent and customer focused. Hours will be predominantly undertaken in our office in Lewisham Town Centre, however splitting time between office and working from home is also possible (once settled in the role).
MTA’s office is run as a ‘creative hub’; a lively (dog-friendly) workspace with enthusiastic staff, who are keen to develop ideas and share skills. The office itself is located in a modern co-working space where MTA has both a private office and access to break-out areas and various other meeting rooms.
Good communication and social skills are vital, as the Administrator is the main point of contact for customers.
Main Duties include:
- Process class bookings using internal CRM database and website
- Be main point of contact regarding all parent enquiries by phone/email
- Track financial performance and log financial records within CRM system
- Maintain communication with parents and students
- Collate and monitor relevant quantitative data using internal CRM software
- Create statistical reports for management as necessary
Contract: Part Time (20 hours per week), Permanent
Starting Salary: £26,000 FTE. £13,000 actual
Closing date: 5pm Friday 17th June 2022
1st Round: w/c 27th June 2022
Please submit an application form with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. CV submissions will not be read.
Please also familiarise yourself with MTA’s Child Protection and Equal Opportunities policies before applying.
MTA is an equal opportunities employer, please contact us if you have any questions relating to the post.