Courses & Workshops
- Children and Young People’s courses
- Holiday Courses
- Dance: Ballet, Tap, Street, Showtime, Musicals and More!
- Singing and Music
- Saturday School: act * dance * sing
- Youth Dance Company and Academy
- Youth Drama and National Theatre Connections
- Youth Film Company
- Royal Academy of Dance Ballet Exam classes
- LAMDA Singing and Acting Classes: Exam options
- Adults and Older People’s Programme
- Workshops for schools and community organisations
- Early Starters, 3-5 years
- Intergenerational: Small Steps – Giant Leaps
- Private classes: Audition Technique and Vocational Mentoring
- Youth Digital Arts and Film-making
- Holiday workshops
- Youth Theatre, 12 – 18yrs
- Drama/Dance/Singing for Older People
- Graduate Digital Arts
- Key Stage 3 Digital Arts/Performance Residency
- Key Stage 2 Drama/Dance
Click on any of the courses above for more detail.
Montage on TV with COMIC RELIEF!:
On Thursday 14th March 2013, our wonderful Montage students, aged 3 – 93 years were on the BBC LONDON NEWS for Red Nose Day with Dom Joly. Just click here to watch the video!
FLASHMOB! And if you’d like to have a look at some more fun and hear some stories, have a look at this short fundraising flashmob video filmed live in Deptford Market – a collaboration between our Street Dance Crew and older performers ‘The Supertroupers’ (with EPSP). And listen to their stories…Montage Theatre Arts Flashmob.
And here’s what our students, parents and friends think of being with Montage!
Classes for 3 – 93 years!
MTA’s 29 weekly courses run in three 11-week terms and are run on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays after school, on Saturdays and through the holidays. There are no auditions – we welcome all abilities, ages and experience.
NB: the first 2 classes are ‘trial’ classes – if the class doesn’t suit you, you can have a refund of remaining classes.
We want you to join us, learn, have fun and make friends. All courses are designed to develop the individual as well as group skills, encouraging those who enjoy performing at any level. Teachers are West End and industry professionals and they, along with assistants and staff, monitor the student’s development carefully. All staff are friendly, qualified and police-checked.